Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Rico Suave

Today at church we got a new color printer because our
current one will let us print in every color except black. 
This is very annoying. 
The brand of our new printer is a Ricoh.
I wasn't sure how to correctly say it,
so I decided to name the printer Rico Sauve.
I'm sure that this will be in many jokes around the office.

The weather was very dull here in Kansas,
but I managed to be very productive today.
And I needed to be.
Plus, tomorrow night is a huge night for me and
for the future of Children's Ministry at my church.
I've been rehearsing my presentation like crazy. 

Skinny jeans: Target, Grey Shirt: Target,
Blue/White Checkered Shirt: Old Navy
Necklace: Target


And for my closing thoughts:
RICO
SUAVE!
(snap fingers)
(repeat as many times as desired)

3 comments:

  1. I do like that necklace!

    Oh, Ash...I wish you lived closer! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the necklace and congrats on the new printer! black ink is very handy ;)
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete